Base price for an acoustic guitar is € 3690,00.
You can see the standard specifications below. If you want to add some options, please select them in the form.
You will be emailed back with the final price in the shortest time possible. Thank you.
For the base price of € 3690,00 you will get:
- Choice beetween parlor, midsize or dreadnought dimension.
- First quality woods, hand picked and sound-wise matched by the luthier. You can choose between German, Italian, Sitka on Engelmann spruce for the table and Mahogany, Indian Rosewood, Pau Ferro, Wenge, Curly Walnut for the back+sides. Other woods available for a surplus, please enquiry.
- All woods are dried, stabilized and stored in a humidity-controlled room, so they’re ready to be worked and will be stable over time.
- Scalloped or non-scalloped X bracing, tuned and placed following your sound requirements. All Italian spruce braces.
- Non-laminated Cedrela or Mahogany neck with scarfed headstock and headplate. Laminate neck or one-piece neck available, please enquiry.
- 25,5″ scale neck on midsize and Dreadnought, 24,75″ on Parlor.
- Building and voicing according to the method of Master Ervin Somogyi, which aims to produce a full, responsive, piano-like sound.
- Tap-tuning of the table, with careful and long process of removing material (both at open and closed box), in order to find the perfect match between lightness, responsiveness and stability.
- Satin transparent nitrocellulose finish.
- Plastic/Tortoise/Ivoroid bindings.
- Rubner Germany tuners.
- Neck/frets rectify with strings on, allowing the most precise an comfortable setup, with virtually no buzz.
- Real bone nut, pins and saddle.
- Careful and comfortable setup, ready to play instrument.
- D’Addario .012 Phosphor Bronze strings.
- Quality hard case, merch and tools.