From songwriting to complex fingerstyle compositions, a responsive acoustic guitar is needed in order to give your music life and depth. That's my main goal: giving you a tool capable of translate the complex array of emotions and nuances needed to fully express your art.
Every acoustic guitar I build is carefully balanced and voiced to get the possible best out of it.
These procedures find no space in a mass-production factory, since they require dedication, concentration and lots of time. But the final results are totally rewarding, because they will give you access to a whole new experience.
Various shapes available, from Parlor to Dreadnought.
Starting from € 3690,00 incl. taxes and hard case. Please follow this page for a quote.
Standard processing for every guitar
- Hand-picked, first quality woods
- Individual construction, Fully handmade in Trissino, Italy
- Components stored in dry, controlled area
- Voicing according to M° Ervin Somogyi method
- Custom bracing and voicing, according to customer taste
- Tap-tuning for enhanced responsiveness
- Nitrocellulose finish
- Humidity-controlled working environment
- Quality Hard case
- Certificate of Authenticity and merch
- Full standard specifications: CLICK HERE