Base price for an acoustic guitar is € 5490,00.
You can see the standard specifications below. If you want to add some options, please select them in the form.
You will be emailed back with the final price in the shortest time possible. Thank you.
For the base price of € 5490,00 you will get:
- Choice beetween Calliope or Walrus model.
- First quality woods, hand picked and sound-wise matched by the luthier. You can choose between German, Sitka or Italian spruce for the table and Flamed Maple, Mahogany, Indian Rosewood, Pau Ferro, Wenge, Curly Walnut for the back+sides. Some of these woods apply on on flat-back version, please enquiry.
- All woods are dried, stabilized and stored in a humidity-controlled room, so they’re ready to be worked and will be stable over time.
- Parallel or X bracing, tuned and placed following your sound requirements. All Italian spruce braces.
- Non-laminated Cedrela or Mahogany neck with scarfed headstock and headplate. Laminate neck or one-piece neck available, please enquiry.
- 25″ or 25,5″ scale length.
- Meticolous Hand carving and thicknessing, with non-standardized measurements, based on the resistance and flexibility of the actual piece of wood.
- Tap-tuning of the table, with careful and long process of removing material (both at open and closed box), in order to find the perfect match between lightness, responsiveness and stability.
- Satin transparent nitrocellulose finish.
- Plastic/Tortoise/Ivoroid bindings.
- Rubner Germany luxury tuners.
- Floating neck pickup.
- Neck/frets rectify with strings on, allowing the most precise an comfortable setup, with virtually no buzz.
- Bone nut, maple or ebony one piece bridge and tailpiece.
- Careful and comfortable setup, ready to play instrument.
- Thomastick-Infeld flat wound strings.
- Quality hard case, merch and tools.